For the best results it is important that you wear the Proextender device correctly and regularly as prescribed. This guide teaches you how to wear the Proextender device on the penis.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
How to wear Proextender System device correctly?
- Measure your penis size correctly.
Measure the size of your penis correctly before you start using the Proextender.
- Adjust device length
Adjust the size of the device according to your penis size.
- Add elongation bars
Add elongation rods to the device if required.
- Attach front base plate
Attach the base plate to the front of the device.
- Wear protective foam padding
Insert the penis through the basal ring and wear protective padding onto the penis.
- Wear comfort strap
Wear the strap and tighten it against the device.
- Adjust direction
Adjust the device in upward or downward direction.
Step by step guide
- Choose either the silicone tube or the comfort strap.
- Fasten basal ring around the base of the penis.
- Make sure the two metal rods which make up the device are running parallel down each side of the penis.
- Make sure the head of the penis is resting in the bowl-shaped support part of the device.
- Put both ends of the silicone tube (or comfort strap) through the holes of the plastic support.
- There should now be a loop in which the penis can be inserted.
- Fasten the silicone tube (or comfort strap) around the penis head.
- If you’re uncircumcised, the silicone tube is fitted just below the glans with the foreskin in place.
- Press both ends into the two notches to provide secure fastening of the penis head.
- Turn the two thumbscrews to adjust the required traction force.